Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Feed You

Just a little admin note to say, if anyone wants to let me know how the feed is working, or that it's working ok, that'd be great. I had a little bit of confusion with feedburner where they asked me if I wanted to podcast and I thought "yes if I knew how" , I hope it assuming I am a podcast isn't fucking things up for you guys...if so let me know in the comments box below...and if anyone knows an easy way to set up a podcast where I upload my radio show somewhere and it then goes out to you guys, also let me know, I'm not an expert on these things.


Thanks a lot, and hope the 4 people signed up for the feed are getting some enjoyment out of it...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seems fine on Bloglines - you have 30 people subscribed there.

10:42 AM  
Blogger Andrew Farrell said...

Just so you know, there's been a feed on http://beatresearch.blogspot.com/atom.xml which has been active for over a month - I've been reading it through the LiveJournal syndication.

Also, hello. It's good to see how you're doing, though obviously I wish it was better more often.

2:54 AM  
Blogger Matt said...

Feed working fine through Bloglines for me too. Thanks for the frequent posting these days Ronan. Always interested in hearing what you have to say.

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home