Tuesday, February 21, 2006

(Late) Mid-February Chart

Philippe Cam - Somewhere Between Here and There [Akufen Remix] (Musique Risquée)
Ryan Crosson - Airborne (Telegraph)
Fairmont - Hotel Deauville (Playmade)
Oliver Hacke - Fair Rance's Mid Atlantic Solutions (A Touch of Class)
Isolée - Cite Grande Terre [Luciano's Luck of Lucien Edit] (Playhouse)
Mathias Kaden - Pentaton (Vakant)
Pantytec - Mariomelo (Perlon)
Nico Purman - Resurgir (Onitor)
Rhythm & Sound - Let We Go [Villalobos Remix] (Burial Mix)
Zwei Karakter - My Refresh (Playtracks)

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool selection!

ciao from italy
www.family-house.net

10:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I liked that Oliver Hacke release. Your charts really help. Thank you, Andy.

2:04 AM  
Blogger hector23 said...

and ummm.. do another one for March and give some props to my man Dominik Eulberg!

9:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel a little guilty throwing these things up with no actual input otherwise. Hopefully I'll get to March in a few days and think up some stuff to say.

1:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"It was fun while it lasted"

What has happened to Doubt Beat Radio? Yes, it was fun. No doubt.

RB

3:04 AM  
Blogger Andy said...

Thanks! It was too much work. If I were 18 I'd probably be doing one of those a week. But I'm not.

9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home