Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Dub(lin) Disco


Here's a little mix I did, fairly rough around the edges and the sound quality isn't the best but it's a nice taster for my real mix which I'll post up here in a few days, even if it's about ten times more downtempo and more on a balearic dubby type tip.

Tip!

1. Prins Thomas-Goettsching
2. Stratus-Looking Glass (Reverso 68 Mix)
3. Jungle Wonz-The Jungle
4. Chicken Lips-Sweet Cow (Lindstrom Mix)
5. Greenman-Discotheque
6. Black Dice-Smiling Off (Luomo Mix)
7. Kohib-Truger
8 Sebastian Tellier-La Ritournelle (Jake Bullit Mix)

Above is what I look like while mixing, wearing a mask of neon.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ronan
Et Tu disco?

12:29 PM  
Blogger Tim said...

I haven't listened to this yet but it looks amazing. Will report back.

5:14 PM  
Blogger nthnsknnr said...

Love the Tellier song...i hadn't heard that mix

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home