Friday, August 12, 2005

guten tag.

I thought it might be nice to introduce myself. My name is Geeta, and I'm the latest recruit for the mighty House is a Feeling. I have a blog called The Original Soundtrack. I used to live in New York City, but I've moved to Berlin for a while. Things I love about Berlin: Minimal techno and house music galore, beautiful clubs with good sound, cheap food, great public transportation, awesome art scene, raging nightlife. Thing I hate about Berlin: You can't find decent peanut butter anywhere in this city. There's this strange stuff called 'Erdnussmus American Style,' but it really doesn't compete with anything you could find in an average American supermarket.

Sascha Funke, Ewan Pearson, and Jacques Lu Cont are all spinning in this fine city tonight. Sadly, none of them have peanut butter. I think.

11 Comments:

Blogger ripley said...

woah geeta! I didn't know you'd moved to Berlin! lucky lucky.

you may be well established there, but if you want and suggestions for places and peeps, drop me a note, i've spent a lot of time there and know some nice peeps too.

7:55 PM  
Blogger Ronan said...

one of us one of us one of us

ps-geeta I think I'm coming to Berlin sometime next month with my gf, I want to spend €€€€ on records, wahey!

3:55 AM  
Blogger Adamrl said...

Geeta, I don't know if you really know who I am, but I'll be in Berlin early September

3:03 PM  
Blogger Adamrl said...

...and the rest of that got cut off.

But it said something like "keep us up to speed on where the good stuff is".

And get Nathan Fake or Magda to put something on the weekend I'm there. Ta.

3:05 PM  
Blogger ambrose said...

adam you need to put yr holiday forward a week. c - o pop in koln innit

9:38 AM  
Blogger Geeta said...

hey ripley what is your email address? i can't find it...

adam yes get in touch! i'll finally get to meet you since i missed you in SF! email me--i will definitely be here in berlin in september. in mid september (15th i think) mathew jonson and a bunch of other great people are playing watergate in berlin, if you would like to go with me.

4:23 AM  
Anonymous adamrl said...

adam you need to put yr holiday forward a week. c - o pop in koln innit

:(

I think I just need to move back to Europe! I'm all booked and locked in for Berlin, 1-10 September!

(Geeta, will do!)

4:26 PM  
Anonymous adamrl said...

I meant 7-10 Sep.

4:27 PM  
Blogger aschka said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:40 AM  
Anonymous drea said...

Geeta: you send me music, I'll send you some peanut butter.

4:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cheap wow gold buy wow power leveling my wow gold cheapest wow power leveling
replica replica rolex
CHEAP wow power level
BUY power leveling
replica rolex replica
cheap lotro gold
replica rolex
CHEAPEST power leveling
cheap rs gold l

12:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home